Village of Fort Edward Police Reform Reinvention and Modernization Collaborative

Reform Plan


Village Budget 2021-2022

2020 MS4 Annual Report

2020 Meeting Schedule


 Click here to view our 2019 Annual Drinking Water Report

To comply with State regulations, the Village of Fort Edward will be annually issuing a report describing the quality of your drinking water. The purpose of this report is to raise your understanding of drinking water and awareness of the need to protect our drinking water sources.

Last year, your drinking water met all State drinking water health  standards. This report is a snapshot of last year’s water quality Included are details about where your  water comes  from, what it contains, and how it compares to New York State standards. Our constant goal is and always has been, to provide to you a safe and dependable supply of drinking water. We want you to understand the efforts we make to continually improve the water treatment process and to protect our water resources.

If you have any questions concerning this report or concerning your drinking water please contact: Mr. John Miller, Water Superintendent,  Village of Fort Edward, 99 Reservoir Road, Fort Edward, NY 12828; Telephone (518) 792-0419. We want our valued customers to be informed about their water service.

If you want to learn more, please attend any of our regularly scheduled Village Board meetings. They are held on the 1st Monday of each month, 7:00 PM at the Village Hall, 118 Broadway, Fort Edward, NY 12828; Telephone (518) 747-4023.


HYPER-REACH Reverse 911 Information

HAVE YOU SIGNED UP?  The Washington County Department of Public Safety has previously announced its community sign up for the HYPER-REACH REVERSE 911 system database. ARE YOU ON IT? 

  1. What is it?   Hyper-Reach is a reverse 911 system that is used for emergencies and important public announcements. This telephone system "mass dials" very quickly, residents located in a hazardous area. 
  2. Why should I sign up?   You can get important information about an emergency or important public announcements (WATER BREAKS)
  3. Can I register a cell phone?   YES
  4. If I have a question, who should I call?   Contact the Washington County Department of Public Safety at (518) 747-7520

Village Code

Uses Chart

Dimensional Limits Chart

Zoning Map

For information on current Village Code book, click here.